I've added yet another new blog to my sidebar. Called "White Bulls and Wild Goats" it is a second blog that I've started for posting concerned specifically with my academic interests. It will include reflections concerning my own thesis work in particular and the discipline of biblical studies in general. It is, I suppose, a "biblioblog" of sorts. For those of you unfamiliar with the terminology "biblioblog" has become the generally accepted name for blogs devoted to the Bible and biblical studies (I didn't coin the term, but for better or worse that ship seems to have sailed). I will still be posting here, probably far more regularly than at the new site. If you're interested in the academic study of the Bible than you might enjoy the new site, if not...well you're always welcome here.
On neighbour-love, language, True Grit, and forgiveness: Obsolete
publications now PDFs
-
For what it's worth, here are pdf links for some of my old publications
that no longer appear online. I haven't checked the entirety of my CV for
dead li...
7 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment