Friday, September 19, 2008

2,478 (matey!!)...

I'm writing today.  Before I'm allowed to sleep tonight I must have completed the first draft of my paper "Whose Moses?  An Examination of the Appropriation of Moses in Acts 7 and 2 Corinthians 3."  It's the first written assignment I'll hand in for doctoral studies and it's coming along pretty well so far.  I was fiddling with my outline last night and realized that the outline itself seemed a little long.  So I did a word count.  My outline (for a paper that cannot, under any circumstances, be longer than 5,000 words) is 2,478 words long.  Hmmmm...well at least I shouldn't have trouble getting to the required length.

Oh, and it's national Talk Like a Pirate Day today (ye scurvy curs!!!!), so be sure to talk like a pirate to someone today.

ps I don't think that Kathryn reads my blog, but if she (that is to say you) does (do), please do remember that it's Talk Like a Pirate Day, and not Talk Like an 18th Century Whaler Day.

0 comments: